Frequently Asked Questions
- Where does the diving take place? The dives take place at Kontiki marina In Maribago, lapulapu.
- Can my friend who has a licence dive with me on my course? Friends cannot dive on the first day of your course . They can join on the second day.
- Where is the accomodation? If you arrive after 9PM at night we recommend you book to stay in the Stopover hostel in Mustang Road near the airport.
- Most of our customers choose to stay at Aosmec Square Hotel in Agus which has double rooms with Aircon for only php700 a night, or in Ayo Homtel dorm hostel with a dorm bed for php380 a night. Next to our diveshop is Nost Cottages with rooms for php2100 a night. Nearby and on AirBNB is Dees Whitesands Guesthouse and Bayahinan flats in Maribago.
- How can I get from the Airport to the diveshop or accomodation? GRAB taxis are very easy and cheap to get at the airport. There is free WIFI at the airport. Alternatively you could get an airport taxi; just make sure the driver puts the meter on.
- The fare should be php200-300 only.
- Does the course fee include meals? No meals are not included. There is a restaurant at Kontiki marina called OXYGEN or you can get lunch for only php100 including a drink from outside at a local Carendaria.